Apple Support Engineer
Job Title: Apple Support Engineer
Job ID: 99838
Location: London or Home Based with occasional travel to London
Job Type: Permanent
One of the UKs leading providers of IT Software, Cloud and Business services are currently recruiting a Technical Cloud Training Lead. This is a crucial role within the organisation and will be responsible for imparting their knowledge and expertise, directly influencing the UK’s next generation of cloud specialists.
The role will be part of a new innovative programme where you will play a pivotal part in their journey to develop and shape workforce to become leading-edge in cloud and help build the organisation of tomorrow.
- Providing coaching and support to the employees who are moving through the cloud development programme, acting as the first point of contact for all technical advice and assurance.
- Assessing employees work and technical ability, identifying if they have reached the agreed milestones against agreed criteria
- Providing constructive and honest feedback to employees
- Lead a team of trainees through the course modules, assessing their progress to the quality standards defined by course owners.
- Support and mentor employees throughout their time on the development programme.
- Adapt where necessary to cater to a variety of learning styles
- Deliver updates to line managers regarding learning outcomes
- Monitor and report on programme progress to key stakeholders
- Work closely with the resourcing team to ensure client placements for employees are a good match.
- Lead on developing and maintaining learning and development pathways
- Jointly facilitate monthly meetings and knowledge sharing with all employees on the programme
- Supporting employees with any pastoral needs as appropriate
- You will have strong IT infrastructure and/or programming experience
- You can communicate highly technical concepts to audiences at different stages.
- Experience in a technical training role would be beneficial
- Ideally with hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services, Azure and/or in-depth knowledge of their training programmes and courses.
- Embody our core values of passion, integrity and innovation
- Learning and coaching experience
- Commercial experience in a relevant field
- Passion for developing talented and forward-thinking employees
- Flexible and self-motivated
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in coaching and mentoring
- Strong team working skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge Cloud qualifications
- Experience working in a technical environment
- Knowledge and/or hands-on experience with AWS or Azure highly desired
- A demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
If this sounds like a good match, then please get in touch ASAP as interviews are taking place immediately.