Job Title: Outreach Specialist
Job ID: 03930
Job Type: Permanent
Industry: Digital Marketing
A forward-thinking Hertfordshire based, award winning Marketing Agency are looking to bring in a Content Strategist to join their growing content team. The role will be responsible for leading the content strategy for multiple clients across varying industries.
- Lead and develop content strategies and campaigns that deliver against our client’s overall SEO and business objectives.
- Work closely alongside the SEO and Outreach teams to understand deliverables and KPIs.
- An analytical approach to content strategy, through understanding Google Analytics and other industry tools that will provide the data to back your creative concepts, proving that you understand our client’s audiences and their pain points.
- Brief content work into copywriters to allow your strategy to be brought to life, with the necessary SEO must-haves within, to make an impact on search results. Oversee the quality of work being produced to ensure it maintains on brief and to the highest possible standard.
- Constantly track, analyse and report on overall success of the content strategy. Implement a test and learn strategy to content performance to ensure content for our client’s is performing as well as it can be, and improvements are made where there are any downfalls.
- Keep abreast of the latest SEO and Content Marketing developments and news.
- Confidently attend and lead client meetings and presentations to update on content performance or sell-in new concepts. Develop senior relationships with key stakeholders and support new business pitches where the opportunities arise.
Desired skills and experience:
- 3-5+ years’ experience in content marketing
- Strategic thinker with a creative flair
- Confident at using Google Analytics
- Strong writing ability
- Good understanding of SEO
- Extreme attention to detail and self-motivation
- Data-driven mindset
- Ability to communicate well and confident in presenting
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience working in B2C e-commerce industries preferred
If this sounds like a good match, then please get in touch ASAP as interviews are taking place immediately.